Biscuits and Gravy
Scrambled Eggs
Orange Juice
Candied Carrots
I couldn’t think of any other vegetables that might go well with this. You could get creative and put veggies in your eggs or make omelets, but that sounds like a bunch of extra work to me.
I really like to mix in the scrambled eggs into my biscuits and gravy. I know it’s probably bad table manners. I know it sounds weird and maybe not too appetizing, but there is just a wonderful taste synergy. It can be done one bit at a time, for better manners and presentation, if you want to try it without grossing out the person that you’re trying to impress.
I love the biscuits as posted in the recipe blog, but for gravy, I like them even more with less sugar than called for.
You could put green onions in your scrambled eggs. That's yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love your sausage and biscuits. And I like the idea of green onions added. I have sausage in the freezer - I'm ready to go!
ReplyDelete