If you don't have a taco seasoning packet, you can use some cumin, salt and pepper to season your hamburger. I love cumin! And I love taco salads. And if you have flour tortillas, you can use the tortilla mold pan to make taco bowls. I bet Chelsea doesn't have any pans. I wonder if they would fit in your Christmas stocking?
Thanks for the seasoning tip, Mom. We did this week before last. It's hard to know how much cumin to use. I was afraid to use to much, but then thought it was a little lacking.
Yummy. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteIf you don't have a taco seasoning packet, you can use some cumin, salt and pepper to season your hamburger. I love cumin! And I love taco salads. And if you have flour tortillas, you can use the tortilla mold pan to make taco bowls. I bet Chelsea doesn't have any pans. I wonder if they would fit in your Christmas stocking?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the seasoning tip, Mom. We did this week before last. It's hard to know how much cumin to use. I was afraid to use to much, but then thought it was a little lacking.
ReplyDelete