Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meal Planning Simplified

Jack and I came up with the idea to share the meal planning.  We thought that if everyone planned one meal a week, then we'd have four or five meals and be set for the week!  Jack goes grocery shopping on Mondays.  So does Jocelyn.  Andrea shops on Fridays and Chelsea on Thursdays.  Mom fits it in when she can.  Why don't we each try to submit a meal plan by Thursday at 8am, to accommodate for shopping list preparation.  We can include each food group, link to recipes, and even list the needed ingredients if we want.  We can run the blog for 52 weeks and be set for life!  : )

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be fun on some weeks to have a theme. What does everyone think about having a breakfast theme for week two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I love Breakfast for Dinner. The real trick will be to include a vegetable with breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I eat carrots for breakfast, but that's a bit weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I like breakfast for dinner, too.

    ReplyDelete