Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 01- Pigs in a Blanket- Andrea

Menu: 

  • Pigs in a Blanket
  • Fresh strawberries
  • Peas (or any frozen veggie)
  • Glass of milk or yogurt

Optional: Roll cheese in with hotdog for dairy

Grocery list:

  • Hotdogs
  • Crescent rolls
  • Strawberries
  • Frozen vegetables

4 comments:

  1. Fun! I don't think I've had pigs in a blanket since I was a kid. A quick meal too. Always love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Carmela gets older, here's something fun to do with hotdogs. About an inch down from one end cut a long sliver slice on each side (leave attached to the hot dog, don't cut it off). At the other end of the hot dog, slice down the middle for about 2 inches (cut through the hot dog). Boil and watch them turn into people. Put 2 dots of mustard on it for eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! She has no idea how much fun food can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we had hot dogs, but the crescent rolls were bad, so we used regular bisquits... didn't turn out so well. Will have to try again!

    ReplyDelete