Daniel and I had:
- Steak with cream pan sauce (When I asked for details for the blog, Daniel said he “kind of just threw stuff in here”) topped with Amish gorgonzola cheese.
- Zucchini with couscous, spinach, and feta stuffing*
I didn’t have time to soak the cedar grilling planks, so I just baked them covered in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 on a baking sheet and uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Glass of milk (gotta have your dairy and I’m told that ice-cream doesn’t count)
We actually had all the ingredients on hand except for the steak and the strawberries. A well stocked kitchen FTW! (Now we have steaks in the freezer.)
Daniel was in charge of the main dish and I augmented with sides. We make quite the duo in the kitchen, if I do say so myself. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment